Thursday, January 19, 2012

identity collage

When we were told that we were going to make a collage that described ourselves, I honestly thought it would be easy. It wasn't. I first had to find things that described who I am, like my personality, my early childhood years, memories I don't want to let go of. After searching the uncharted disaster of a room I have, I found a few small things that actually say a lot about me, even though you might not understand it. There are a few song lyrics underneath the coating of gold paint, but you don't know what those lyrics mean to me. To some people reading them, they're just a bunch of words put together. To some people, there are just pictures of a little girl looking out from behind part of a swingset. To some people, there are just gold chains and eyeliner and a pin of a doll. But for me, there's meaning behind all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment